- Infinite Campus is redefining the way our district handles student information. Thank you for your patience as we find the best practices for GUHSD. If you need support using Campus, review the Support Protocol page, but if you face an immediate need - call the Help Line (just dial HELP from your district phone).
- A big list of other summer changes were sent out two weeks ago. If you missed them, click here.
2014-15 Technology Professional Development
- Specialized Programs:
- Chromebook Workshops - The final phase of the Chromebook rollout will start in September and October.
- Google Ninja Program
- Open Technology Workshops (To sign up, click here)
- The Google Centric Classroom (9/25 or 12/4)
- Advanced SDAIE Web Tools (9/28)
- ELA Tech Strategies - Part 1 (12/4)
- ELA Tech Strategies - Part 2 (3/11)
- The Flipped Classroom (11/13 or 2/5)
- Online Resources
- GUHSDtech - Specific classroom applications of tools and strategies delivered to you via the GUHSDtech website.
- Lynda.com - Learn tools and general strategies via Lynda.com.
Google Support Open Lab (Tuesdays, 2pm - 4:30pm)
Starting September 16, GUHSDtech will begin hosting an open lab for help for all things Google at the Instructional Resources Lab. Make sure to bring your laptop with you.
The GUHSDtech Website is continually being updated. Check it out today!