Teacher Computer Application
We are offering a final round of the Teacher Computer Program. Applications are now open. The application period ends Wednesday, November 5. The new computers will be available in January. Please note that all prerequisites need to be completed before the computer is issued. You will be notified of your specific requirements by November 14.
Google Tuesdays at the IR Lab
Do you have questions about anything Google? We are now offering a weekly open lab at the IR complex on Mollison. All you need to do is bring your laptop and your Google-related questions. You can just drop in or contact Mike Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
There are limited number of spots left in the following workshops:
- The Flipped Classroom - November 13
- ELA Tech Strategies - Part 1 - December 2
- The Google Centric Classroom - December 4
They are all full day workshops and subs will be covered by the District. Descriptions | Registration Form
Google Apps Updates
- Classroom Improvements - Seven new features were added to Classroom last week.
- Forms Improvements - Forms saw a couple big improvements lately.
- Google Drive and Docs - There have been a number of updates recently. Here are a couple of them.
- Meet the new Google Drive - This represents a substantial interface change. Right now it is NOT the default and you to opt into it. At some point Google will turn it on for ALL users. Be prepared :)
SDCUE Technology Fair
The annual SDCUE Technology Fair is on Saturday, November 15. It is a great professional learning opportunity! Check out the list of sessions here: https://sdcue2014.sched.org/
If you are interested in attending, complete this form: http://goo.gl/cU3w65
Student Accounts in Infinite Campus
If you have students who need their Infinite Campus password reset, we now have Google Form where they can directly submit their request. This link is on the District website and all of the school sites. You are also welcome to post it on your teacher website: